Source/Inspiration: Adapted from TheNourishingGourmet
Yield: 8 cups
Skill level: Easy
- 2 14 ounce cans of full fat coconut milk (light milk doesn’t freeze properly and the ice cream turns into a slushy!)
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-3 cups dairy free-chocolate chips or dark chocolate (adjust to your liking!)
I am enjoying the next four weeks of summer and time off work. While I’m not completely off (taking time to prep for the coming year and work on projects!) I definitely have some more time to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL city I call home.
With temperatures rising, bringing in warm summer nights and time with family and friends, I have to share this ice cream recipe. I’ve definitely tried a few ice cream recipes but this one is still my favorite-I love this blogger too for inspiration! This is the EASIEST and quickest ice cream recipe and ridiculously delicious! I made this Coachella weekend and it was a hit!
2) Once combined well, pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to instructions. It took my Cuisinart about 25 minutes to churn the ice cream.
3) While you wait, cut up the chocolate chips or dark chocolate into chunks. I cut some chunks into smaller pieces to vary the size of the chocolate pieces. Wait until the ice cream is almost done (1-2 minutes left) and then add the chocolate.
4) You can either serve this delicious treat right away or you can put it in the freezer for another 20-30 minutes to harden even more. Either way, put the ice cream in an airtight container to store!
My favorite sweet tooth indulgence is to add this ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies. Delicious ice cream sandwich, vegan style!
xoxo -The Yummy Bunny